Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Resistance causes persistence


Notice that whatever you don’t want is what you get most of the times. Simply said ‘Whatever you resist, will persist’. So look at your life and start to notice what all you resist. Traffic, scolding parent, nagging spouse, or rebellious child, etc...... how much ever you resist, you notice they never change.

I notice I resist the laziness my son shows and he continues being that way. I don’t like he being clumsy and distracted. And my dislike seems to increase that behaviour in him. Is my dislike (resistance) causing him being that way? Maybe !!!!!

And so, the more you’ll resist, the more they’ll be that way. Would you want to Stop resisting and have peace and freedom in your life? Choice is yours.

A peaceful day 😊

2 comments:

  1. Everything which happens is designed and not an accidental, I condider those situation which I resist, as a chance to change my self by a new view

    ReplyDelete