Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Failed success


Whenever I ask myself or others as to why they don’t take risk in life, I’ve heard only one reason. That is fear of failure. Everyone including me feel I can’t handle failure and no one likes to fail. We all know this. Right? And we all feel that, that’s the reason we are not successful the way we want. But is this really how it is? Consider for a moment that it’s not failure you and I are fearful of. It’s Success that you and I are fearful of. What? Really? 

Yes. You and I are fearful and afraid of being successful. Because if that happens, then you will see your own power and capacity which you are afraid to see. And once that happens, then you need to sustain that and it needs effort, which is uncomfortable. 

So better be where I am and tell myself that I’m afraid to fail. That’s very easy and I see myself doing that every moment. I’m yet to discover a tangent to break off from that loop. If you have discovered, please post here. 

A successful day to you πŸ˜ƒ

2 comments: