Monday, July 22, 2019

Re-membering self


I’ve heard youngsters saying to parents out of irritation “please let me be myself”. And they get so pissed off when you tell them what to do. This is a place for that teenager to discover herself/himself. You and I probably did not have this courage with our society. And so we became a product of everyone including ourselves. But the real you is somewhere down in the basement of your conscious and so have forgotten that. Give yourself that time to re-member (becoming a member of yourself again) and enjoy with that you all over again.

So Re-member. You and I were born as an empty slate. Then the family, society and relatives influenced our mind and programmed us to believe what they believed. And they thought what they believed is the truth. Now you think that what you believe is truth. “Finding yourself”, is to be informed by the beliefs but know that you are not those beliefs and to uncollapse yourself from the programming and conditioning that you’ve gone through. That’s re-membering.  That requires willingness. Are you willing to re-member yourself with yourself?

A willing morning 😃

1 comment:

  1. I was not born as
    Hindu
    Kannadiga
    Engineer
    But I was made
    Now time to
    Reprogram
    Rewrite
    To be New version 2.0


    ReplyDelete