Monday, July 1, 2019

Forgiving



In my experience, this doesn’t work. Just like being patient for another fosters expectations, forgiving another for the fear of loosing them also fosters expectations. It hurts more when you forgive another just because you may loose them if you don’t. And that’s highly inauthentic. 

Now forgiving someone who has not valued me is an act done for my own peace of mind. If I carry the resentment, then it’ll burn me only. The other person will not even get to know what’s happening with me. So holding on to the anger or hurt or resentment on the other person will only stop me from being alive and happy. So it’s self harm. And it’s absurd to harm myself for someone else’s behaviour. 

So I’m taking on to forgive everyone around me for my own peace of mind. That gives me power. What would u choose to do my dear friend?

A peaceful day to you πŸ˜ƒ

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful creations....thanks for creating...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely true..most of the time the peace we make with unpleasantness around us might be more for peace of mind. Knowing that its easy to walk out ,holding on is a stronger choice..or may be walking out is tougher..in the delimma of choices best is, not to carry resentments..the load is just unbearable. Totally resonate with your views.

    ReplyDelete