Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Relationships and Life


Relationships, as we understand, comes from the relatedness we share with anything. It could be a living being, a thing or an abstract. We focus so much on our relationship with other human beings only that we don’t realise how our relationship with other abstracts like time, past, present, integrity, gravity, language, etc.... is impacting us.

Many of your challenges will get resolved when you get this. My relationship with money used to be that “too much money corrupts mind”, and so “so should have only enough money to survive” and so that’s how I lived.  I would have money but only that much money where I don’t need to struggle. I never would have abundance since that would take away my peace of mind.

So because of these conversations, money occurred like a necessary evil to me. And hence money never found itself comfortable with me 😊. Then I realised that these conversations (which are not real) about money affected the flow of money into my life. I could give up those conversations and create freedom with money. That started to help me take actions around finance. where from sufficiency, I could reach having abundance around money.

Start looking at your relationship with each one of these. It may give you the much awaited answers to your life. To start with ask what’s your relationship with money, with time, with now???? A present morning 😊

2 comments:

  1. Well with money I always have this conversation that I cannot have enough and always will be short hence save or spend less or always look for other people to support.
    The struggle is I always feel not paid enough and worth the work I do..

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should keep relationship as much as necessary it is, we cannot breath more more every time , as it chokes, we should maintain a balance in relationship to make our life function well .

    ReplyDelete