Saturday, July 13, 2019

Integrity


“Without integrity nothing works”. 

Just like a house cannot and I repeat cannot be constructed without a foundation, life will not work without integrity. Integrity is the foundation of a life that works. I’m not saying you cannot live your life without integrity. You will live, but you will not live the way you want. There will be no workability in your life. 

Just like gravity is a must to have a workable physical condition on this earth to live, integrity is critical to create a condition of workability in our life’s. 

The basic level of having integrity in our life is to honour and respect our own word or promises to our own self and others. Simple things u can start with are,

Do I go for morning walks as I promised myself previous night?
Am I eating healthy as I promised or am I getting tempted?
Am I honouring my word to my child to spend time with him/her?
Did I call back my spouse as I promised or did I think she/he will understand?
Etc, etc ...............

How about spending this week becoming aware of this and acknowledging your broken promises to people in your life and to yourself??

A week of workability to all ๐Ÿ‘


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely true... Thanks for reinforcing this thought, challenge would be to understand, rather interpret what it means to be in integrity with oneself, exploring what is our true calling. Balancing it with all the commitments made to ourselves and others around us.
    Tough task no doubt but staying focused through foggy situations..

    ReplyDelete