Saturday, July 20, 2019

who am I?

We all preach this to each other. But when it comes to loosing something, I’ve noticed I become panicky and don’t trust this. But I’m clear that whatever I’m entitled to, will anyways come to me and whatever is not for me will eventually leave me. Gaining and loosing is an integral part of life. It’s time to accept this wholeheartedly.

Knowing this is not making much of a difference to me right now. I’m still sad as my partner is behaving like a stranger with me. It hurts. I’m still afraid of whether I’ll get him back or not. So what if he doesn’t come back? Asks my mind and I say nothing will happen.  I’m having this dialogue with my mind. And at one point I accept that what is so is that, right now he’s not accessible. Tomorrow is another day and it’s uncertain. Anything is possible. I have no control over it. All I can control is who I am being on the face of this situation. That’s my word to myself. I’m love and compassion and adventurous. So here I am loving him as before. πŸ˜ƒ

An accepting morning 😊

2 comments:

  1. This gives me access to tomorrow s Pandora box rather predicting certain future. Thank you for arousing my thoughts in a profound way πŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now
    Right now
    Right now
    Is the life
    Not some day
    or the other
    Uncertainity = life
    Right now it happens
    And in Next minut , what will happen is not in our hand its occupied by Mr. = uncertainity

    ReplyDelete