Saturday, June 29, 2019

Patience as a virtue


However, for whom do I choose to understand is also critical. If I choose to understand for the other person, then there also comes an expectation that the other person also should understand at other times. But when I understand the other for myself (my peace of mind), then I don’t get into the loop of expectations. Over a period of time and events in my life, I’ve realised that my only job here is to keep myself happy and joyous and also learn, glean and garner virtues that help me be that on the face of others behaving how they want. So irrespective of how my loved and others behave, I choose to be patient because it helps me learn. Not the other way around.

Patience is a virtue that helps u. It may help others around you as a byproduct. That’s a bonus.

A day full of patience to you 😊

4 comments: