Friday, June 14, 2019

To do or not to do!!!!


In continuation with what we saw yesterday, let’s look at the condition of restlessness that we are programmed into. That’s the condition of having to do something to feel worthy. A human being who doesn’t do much is branded lazy and good for nothing. So many of us fear that.

And so there was a time when I feared myself and would be so disappointed on myself if I spent my day not doing anything productive and would blame myself and feel guilty. All I got from this way of being was health upsets and anger. But then an accident and 6 months of rest changed all that and today I long to be with myself and look forward to do nothing sometimes and feel blessed. Do you also want to wait for some accident to happen or will you choose to wake up to yourself ???

Your morning 😃

1 comment:

  1. Solitude is the word ... i got no meaning just to put in some words, it is not loneliness i could say. Solitude brings in a shift which gives us a different dimension on day to day going. Solitude and Solidarity dear companions inside out ... Cheers.

    ReplyDelete