Tuesday, June 11, 2019

How can there be real love?


So aptly said by J Krishnamurthy. Couldn’t have been said better than this. 

After reading this, I’m looking at how I don’t love my mother or father or partner. I love the image of them. And that image is according to my perception and view which is given by my past. Wow, so then whom am I loving? Them or my image of them? And my image of them is again trapped in the past happenings of MY life. Oh god, it’s all about me, me, me. And when I don’t like something in my partner, that’s only something that I don’t like about my past. And so the 2 people in love is not me and my partner but me and my image of my partner which boils down to me and my past. So the love affair is between me and my past. Ufffff..... so what am I into???? 

What do I do now? Who do I be? I choose to be love allowing people to be the way they want to be. And learning to be with who they are and discovering myself in that. Don’t know if this will work. But worth trying. What say???😊

3 comments:

  1. Padmashree,
    your postings were WoW!!!!, Which inspires and empower everyone. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes..Padma ..it's really awesome ..even I used to see through these images..every morning wonderful creations..

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only one can practice not getting trapped in the images of others that our mind constantly keeps presenting....thanks for the nice thought.

    ReplyDelete