Friday, June 28, 2019

Struggle v/s suffer


I forget the above whenever I face a breakdown or a situation which saddens me. How much ever I want to think of the above, I end up struggling. But I don’t suffer. Yes, struggle is different from suffering. I’ve discovered that struggle gives me the strength to face the situation and learn what I need to. But suffering leaves me weak. It drains my energy whereas struggling gives me the energy and courage to think and act just like a caterpillar gathers strength to fly as a butterfly after the struggle of coming out of the pupa. Caterpillar struggles but doesn’t suffer. It’s a choice I make to make the struggle difficult for myself and suffer.

I choose to use that struggle to jump to my next journey. How about you? A strong morning 😃

1 comment: