Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Mystery or History??


So if you were the deer, where would you see? If you look for guidance from the past, then it’s depending on history. If you look into future, it will be a mystery. Now what then? Would you rely on history or mystery? I would look around. And first become clear with what’s so and my feeling about it. If I want to be afraid, I will be for sometime.  Then I would ask myself as to what would work in this situation. Fear would always be there. But it’ll not help now.  So what would take me through this situation? Looking around and finding a path to move and trusting myself of my choice would be my way out. If I walk a while on the path I chose and see that it’s a wrong path, I’ll come back and start again. 

Is this how we deal with situations? Or we just keep making things right or wrong, good or bad and worried. That’s takes away the power to make a choice and trust ourselves with that. So my friend, look at what works. Not what’s wrong or right. 

A working morning to you ๐Ÿ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment