Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Life is a conflict

Today I want to share with you how I’m experiencing life. How I’m experiencing joy, happiness, love, sadness, anger, everything equally. I felt guilt today morning because I didn’t make time to be with my son. So I spoke to him a while ago and asked him if he also felt sad. He said no. I didn’t know how to respond. Didn’t know whether to be sad or happy. Did I want him to miss me? I should be happy that he’s able to manage himself without me isn’t it? (He is 14 yrs). As  I am typing this I’m relieved.

I’m discovering how I want people to think the way I am thinking. Isn’t that absurd? But when actually somebody says something that I was thinking, I feel sad that I’m not the only one thinking that way. Oh god, aren’t we complicating our own thinking? Then how can we be peaceful when we are not ok with anything around us and within also? Any comments ?

Your answers are welcome. Want to know the diversity in thinking that we are.

A wondering morning 😃


5 comments:

  1. Hi dear... in response to your poke few thoughts ..
    1 life should be about course correction for the future with no guilt for the past
    2 wanting people/Relatives to think the way we think... difficult to accomplish....could also be an insult to our uniqueness. Doing our own thing is easier...healthier. we could add compassion in behaviour to cap selfishness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking is bad! Thinking drifts us from fact n takes us in the realm of mind! Where our mind paints our thought in different colors! Sad colors, happy colors, mad colors! And we get involved, entangles, trapped in to those colors! Being in the moment, being meditative saves us from minds speculations!
    Somebody should miss us is minds projection, and is been told us that's what love is! And we know it's not love really and a ego that is trying to validate its importance from son, wife, boyfriend etc etc!
    Love should be liberating n not binding! Worrying is not love it's just opposite of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well put up dear.

    We want others to think and feel like us and even when we discover that they think alike, even then we feel sad. Its correct that we may not be happy within and with our surroundings.

    I feel, openeness to appreciate divergent thinking and at the same time accepting our own thinking makes it interesting. There are billion people and billion theories and personality. Always looking to learn something new from other person perspective make me more evolved. If we are always seeker, calmness will be there. Without imposing our views on others and expecting their validation. We are what we have learnt and understood. Other person has learnt it differently. I m right in my way. He may be right in his way. Thats all. No need to prove ourselves/ our views. And try to welcome others perspective.

    I observed that we feel embarrassed if we come to know that other person view point may be right and to avoid that internal soul embarrasment, we stick to our viewpoint. We generally say that we are open to learning, whereas we are not.

    If we ever find ourselves arguing with others and agitated, it may be showing that we are not ready to evolve and appreciate others viewpoint.

    Accepting we are gold, and also accepting others as may be plantinum may resolove this.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whole life is nothing but a love affair
    Since we are not indulging in it our heads are taking charge of our lives instead of our hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Positioning oneself unattached to immediate happenings around us is like serving prasadam over a banana leaf. The purpose of the leaf is just a medium of serving... Won't get much significant while serving but the purpose is served.

    ReplyDelete