Friday, August 23, 2019

Blind truth or life??


I agree everyone has the freedom to believe in whatever truth they want to believe. But have you stopped and asked yourself if that truth is serving you in taking your life forward or is that truth being a barrier for you? If past experiences are the basis for the present truth that you believe, then how is it ever possible to create a whole new future for yourself? Experiences from the past should always and only be the basis for new questions. And always the treasure should be in the question, not in the answer. 

And the question would be “What do you think?”. And look at the present circumstance and ask if the truth from the past experience helps you overcome the present issue or would it aggravate it. If it helps then follow that. But if it is aggravating and creating new complications, then relook and discard the truth and talk to someone to discover new truths. 

To just share an instance from my life, when I had to decide on divorcing, which I didn’t want to and held on to the relationship for 5 years, my truth from the past that didn’t allow to set him free was that “Divorce is bad. And that means I’ll be looked down upon by the society”. And after 5 years I woke up to this truth and saw that truth was not serving me in my present situation. My spouse didn’t want me in his life and it just didn’t work to pursue him. It took away my peace of mind and I was not living too. Then I had to bring in a new truth in place which I did with support from my counsellor. I discovered a new truth that “if I love someone, the best gift I can give is freedom”. That set me free too. 

That gave me a solution and a new future to live into. So you have an opportunity to experience a new life and new living and a new yourself.  

Have fun in living 😃 and discovering new truths.

No comments:

Post a Comment