Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Love is me

And believe me, becoming love is one of the profound journey that I’m enjoying being in. Of course like anyone else, I started to find that ‘one’ who is my love. When that one didn’t want to be the ‘one’, I started to turn my attention to the ‘one’ who is always with me and never leaves.

Yes, that’s me myself. I’m the ‘one’ that I’ve been searching. And when I started to constitute myself as ‘Love’, I started to discover that I can just be someone who can love and is lovable. Instead of focusing on one kind of love, I started to see many other kinds of love that I never saw before.

And now I see abundance of people around me who love me for who I am. And I’m so moved with how I see my parents and friends now that at times I regret being so myopic about finding the one.

And now I don’t need to find the one. I am the one. 😊

2 comments: