Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Silent observation



Since Last week I’ve been practising observing my thoughts, feelings and my body sensation. And I’m observing how much of my anger I’ve been harbouring about others in the name of ‘I should accept others as they are and not judge them’. So even though I observe my judgement and I feel angry, I’ll discount that and make it wrong. I’ll say to myself ‘it’s wrong to judge and be angry, so let’s accept’. Now I’m observing that, this is leaving me more angry inside. And I also have a heavy burning feeling in my chest.

So since a week, I’m acknowledging these judgements and the associated anger without saying to myself that it’s wrong. Just the way it is. And being ok to have those judgements. In fact I’m saying ‘Hi’ to that judgement 😃. And saying that I’m sorry for not noticing u properly till now. And I feel free.

Don’t you also feel sad or upset when you are not noticed and acknowledged? And you’ll do more of what you are doing to somehow be noticed. Right? That’s how our so called negative emotions are also. So learn to notice and say Hi to them without any hard feelings.

An observing day to you 🙏😊

1 comment:

  1. Suppressing anger in the face of being OK. Better noticing and saying Hi 😅

    ReplyDelete