Friday, August 9, 2019

Point of View


I’ve been knowing this since a decade. But knowing this has made not much of a difference. It just added to the knowledge I know.

It was only when I started to respect my parents views and opinions that I started to see this. And listening to and considering others view doesn’t mean that we need to agree or do as that. It only means that their view is also valid as much as ours. Now, I can respect my parents and my near ones views and learn from that. That’s expanded my understanding of life.

Even my partner who’s left without closure may be right. I can now have compassion for him. Maybe he sees me as a threat to his already created life? It’s not very easy to consider this. But really ave me freedom and peace of mind when I could start to see it from his point of view.

So start to listen and consider others views also as valid.

Enjoy the long weekend listening to your loved ones. 😃🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment